Welcome to Deviniti’s
Deviniti is Atlassian Platinum & Enterprise Solution Partner and Gold Top Vendor, which:
- certifies the quality of solutions and services provided by us
- confirms our experience in implementing solutions in companies
- allows us to offer more favorable conditions for the purchase of a license.
of companies from Fortune 500 rank are our clients
successful projects for clients all over the world
years of experience & know-how
Professional Atlassian Services
- Purchase of Atlassian licenses and apps at an attractive price Server / Data Center / Cloud
- Favorable settlement conditions & pricing
- Management consulting and license optimization
- Analytical workshops & consultation
- Installation & configuration
- Technical support
- Performance audit
- IT service desks
- ITIL processes such as incident, problem, service request, access management, etc.
- Asset management
- Configuration management databases
- Knowledge bases
- Self-service processes for external and internal customers
- Selection and implementation of project and project portfolio management methodologies
- Planning, Prioritization and maintaining compliance of the portfolio with the strategy
- Process design, implementation, revitalization and optimization for PMO
- Implementation of PMO in line with the Agile philosophy
- Change management in the implementation of PPM / PMO solution
- Continuous improvement of project management and PMO processes
Integrations, Migrations, Data Center, Cloud
- We integrate applications using all kinds of APIs and based on the developed integration platform.
- We have experience in integrating a wide range of applications such as Jira, Salesforce, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Artifactory or Alfresco.
- We deal with applications in the Server, Cloud and Data Center hostings.
- We configure environments, run applications, optimize for performance and stability.
- Dedicated workflow templates, dashboards, reports, login of working time, possibility to build your own formulations and modeling
- Workflow diagrams
- Project templates, effective and efficient search engine (JQL).
- SCRUM and Kanban tables, Agile reporting, work schedule thanks to Portfolio, Dashboards,
- Integration with other Atlassian tools and the ability to extend functionality through add-ons,
- Integration with the code repository (Bitbucket), continuous integration (Bamboo),
- Simple and intuitive customer portal, SLA, real-time reporting, automation and integration with other products. For example, integration with Confluence allows giving to customers earlier- prepared solutions when reporting problems, so that they can solve them on their own,
- Unlimited, free access to the portal and knowledge base for your clients,
- Wide possibility of extension thanks to customized addons,
- Very easy integration with Jira Software. Thanks to that, teams of programmers can cooperate in one system with IT operational teams - the first, second and third support lines in one fully- integrated system.project templates, effective and efficient search engine (JQL).
- cooperation of people and teams in real time in creating any content, tracking changes, tree structure of pages for knowledge base, documentation of works and products, flexible search engine, preview of attachments added to websites,
- suggestion of articles to Jira Service Desk customers so that they can solve basic problems by their own. Intuitive and flexible website editor,
- possibility to limit the rights of people and groups for each page for internal and public content on one instance, nesting content from one page to another while maintaining permissions, integration with other Atlassian tools,
- full control over the availability of content and results returned by the search engine.
- distributed repository of Git or Mercurial based code,
- web interface for managing repositories,
- integration with Jira - commits are visible from the level of ticket,
- the code review mechanism, accepting changes in the code by other team members and discussing the changes.
- automatic building of applications after committing to a code repository (eg. Bitbucket), performing automated tests, including sending results of its execution to Jira, eg. with TestFLO,
- release of built applications for selected test or production environments,
- integration with other Atlassian solutions, which enables advanced code review and tracking the progress of development works from requirements up to the release,
- ability to disperse builds by agents.
- Modern incident management
- Centralize alerts, and notify the right people at the right time
- Stay in control during incidents